Review Scenario 5, “LifeLock: Keeping Your Identify Safe” in the “Making Business Decisions” section of “Business Plug-In B6: Information Security” in Business Drive Technology.
Based on the scenario, do additional research to identify ways to limit security threats. Then write a 2- to 3-page analysis of the identity scenario that does the following:
- Answers, from a security perspective, if you would use your Social Security number in advertising.
- Describes the security breach in the scenario.
- Discusses how the security threat is harmful to SCM, CRM, and ERP systems.
- Evaluates type of measures related to enterprise models you would use to avoid such a breach.
- Describes the type of marketing campaign you would use to avoid this type of exposure.
- Describes the influence the Internet has on enterprise data and how enterprise models can help solve business problems.
Format any references according to APA guidelines. At this point of the program and in this course, you should have a skill set to incorporate APA guidelines. Please refer to resources below, specifically,