Review the Case of Jerry and Case of Sal.
Conduct an Internet search for the Static 99 assessment.
Complete the Static 99 assessment for either Jerry or Sal.
Determine the selected offender’s level of risk based on his assessment results.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper discussing treatment options for the selected offender.
Include the following:
- Summarize the case scenario you chose.
- Summarize the results of the Static 99 assessment for the offender in the case scenario you chose.
- Describe appropriate treatment options based on the sex offender’s risk level. Explain the primary cognitive behavioral components associated with those treatment options.
- Describe the recidivism rates for offenders who have committed crimes similar to this offender.
- Describe the treatments that have helped reduce recidivism.
Include a minimum 3 outside sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Grammerly tab to complete a spelling and grammer check.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.