http://payforessayonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/whatsapp-logo-1.jpeg 0 0 Pay for essay online http://payforessayonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/whatsapp-logo-1.jpeg Pay for essay online2021-09-13 19:54:262021-09-13 19:54:26The square of opposition | Nursing homework help
The square of opposition | Nursing homework help
- Describe the Square of Opposition
- What is categorical logic?
- What is the purpose of the Square of Opposition?
- Identify key features of the Square of Opposition.
- Explain how the Square of Opposition is used to translate statements into standard-form claims and corresponding standard-form claims including description of the relationships that are depicted within the square.
- Identify the components of the A, E, I and O standard-form claims (or propositions).
- Using the diagram in your text as a guide, create one original example using an ordinary statement and translating it into standard-form claims (A, E, I and O statements) using the Square of Opposition. Identify the translation and claims in your example using the corresponding letter.
- For each corresponding standard-form claim, explain how you identified the translation and corresponding claims and their relationship to one another based on the relationships depicted on the square. In other words, explain why each choice of claim in your example is correct for that particular relationship.
- Example provided must be original and not taken from our lecture, textbook readings or online resources.
- Your essay must have an APA style formatted title page and reference list.
- Your essay should be 2-3 pages (in additional to a title page and reference list) with an introduction paragraph, body paragraphs that address each required portion of the prompt, and a conclusion.
- Your essay must follow APA style formatting throughout (Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, etc.).
- Your essay should include research that consistently supports your presented points and ideas.
- A minimum of 2 different sources must be utilized and cited properly with in-text citations and in the reference list. Avoid using large amount of quotes. If you summarize or paraphrase information in your own words, you must cite sources to provide credit for the ideas and concepts