- Identify the various constructs and concepts involved in the study.
- What hypothesis might drive the research of one of the cities on the top 10 dangerous intersection list?
- Evaluate the methodology for State Farm’s research.
- If you were State Farm, how would you address the concerns of transportation engineers?
- If you were State Farm, would you use traffic volume counts as part of the 2003 study? What concerns, other than those expressed by Nepomuceno, do you have?
Each thread will consist of 800 – 1000 words that answer all the assigned case study questions, include 1 biblical application/integration (no more than 10% of the total response) and across all the questions use at least 5 different peer reviewed sources. Each case has multiple questions and each question response must be supported with at least 1 peer-reviewed source.