. Consider the security issues in hardware and software architectures of wireless devices as you complete these sections:
1. Define all security threats associated with wireless networks, including energy jamming, (DOS), carrier sense exploitation, RACH flooding, access management protocol exploitation, and rogue access points.
2. Align the threats identified above with the security measures and configurations that can be deployed to protect 802.11x wireless networks and the transmission of data across them. Describe the effectiveness/ineffectiveness of these measures and configurations.
3. Compare the security measures associated with 802.11x wireless networks (Wi-Fi) and other wireless technologies such as Bluetooth, RFID, and Cellular. How would you test to make sure there are no security gaps when deploying multiple wireless technologies?
4. What are the best encryption methods (block or stream) you can deploy on an 802.11x wireless network to protect user authentication and data?
5. Consider that most businesses allow administrative employees to take laptops or other devices out of the office to work from home. Businesses should consider how to prevent viruses on their network brought in by employees and placed on the network. Think about how you would plan a wireless network to accommodate these aspects for your assigned business.
6. Each business has unique guidelines that must be considered when addressing security requirements. Address the following federal guidelines below (and any others that you come across in your research) that relate specifically to your assigned business.
I want them answered in paragraph as it is..