Modes of entry into an international market are the channels which organizations employ to gain entry to a new international market.
Within our Thompson (2020) text, read Chapter 7 Assurance of Learning Exercise #2 related to Walgreens’ mode(s) international market entry and respond to the following questions:
- What was Walgreens’ entry strategy designed to achieve?
- Why would this make sense for a company like Walgreens?
- Provide two recommendations on what Walgreens might do differently going forward with their entry strategy? Make sure you support your recommendations?
- Incorporate our coursework (Thompson text and other material) from this week into your above responses.
Your analysis must be driven by facts, research, and data.
- Your analysis should be 500 words.
- Incorporate a minimum of at least one course (Thompson text) and
one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper.
Paper must include introductory(re iterate the question in own words) and concluding paragraphs(saying I have answered the questions and important items to note), reference page, double-spaced and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.