Headspace is an organisation that works with youth aged 12 to 25 who experience mental ill health. Depression and anxiety are the most common mental health problems, although there are many others as well. Youth suicide in regional NSW for the age groups 16 to 24 has been particularly alarming, especially amongst Indigenous youth. One of the problems identified was that a young person with a mental illness might see multiple professionals before getting the help they need. Each time they need to re-tell their ‘story’. Soon the young people clam up and say very little, making it even harder for professionals to help them. Initially they might see a Headspace case worker, then medical staff in a hospital emergency department, perhaps a General Practitioner, a psychologist, a psychiatrist, and others.
Currently funding is being sought to build a system that will capture the ‘story’ the first time it is told. This will give access to successive professionals, so that case notes and the story can become enriched, and the young person can be assisted more appropriately. We will assume that the funding has been approved and that you are the business systems analyst assigned to scope out the project.
The project is considering cloud based solutions which should be investigated. Consider various aspects of cloud based solutions such as; data security, which includes data ownership (by Headspace, the young person, medical professionals, the Emergency Department etc). As well as other relevant aspects of cloud solutions. Complete the FollowingPlease refer to the marking guide when preparing your response to see what criteria and standards will be used to assess your work and your progress. Non-Functional Requirements
- This sets out the critical system qualities, system interfaces, user interface requirements, and system constraints.
- Use to ‘FURPS+’ acronym as reference, and ensure you at cover the non-functional aspects of the acronym, Usability, Reliability, Performance and Security.
- In your answer, critically compare and contrast these non-functional requirements from the functional requirements for this system.
Review of cloud based.
- A review of strengths and weaknesses of cloud based solutions. Taking into consideration the environment which the solution would be deployed.
- Given the sensitive nature of mental health data, discuss how the data will be kept secure, particularly if third party products are involved which may not be subject to Australian legislative protections regarding the storage of such data.
SDLC Approach Write brief description of the Pros and Cons to approaching the project using the ‘Predictive’ SDLC, then the Pros and Cons to approach the project as ‘Adaptive’ SDLC. Then recommend either Predictive or Adaptive to the SDLC for the project and briefly describe why.
for further reference – https://www.headspace.org.au/
i have attached the marking criteria below.Thanks.