In a 500-750-word essay, select two wellness inventories or emotional assessment tools, such as two depression inventories, that mental health professionals may use to determine wellness or emotional well-being. Be sure to address the following in your essay:
- How does wellness and emotional well-being impact the body, mind, and spirit of an individual?
- What are the basic features of each assessment tool you are analyzing?
- What are the similarities and differences between these assessments? In other words, what are their benefits and limitations?
- How is information from these assessments used to inform the treatment process?
- What might cause a mental health professional to select one over the other in different contexts?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.