Read the “Analyzing Cognitive and Educational Evaluation Report” provided for student Adam Gallery. Based on the report, create a table with a column for each formal and informal assessment. Complete the table with the following information, labeling each column and row:
1. In the first row, clearly identify each assessment.
2. In the second row, describe how each assessment is technically sound and minimizes rater bias
3. In the next row, provide a summary of Adam’s results on each assessment that will help guide appropriate educational decisions. (Do not simply cut and paste the findings.)
4. In the last row, explain why the selected assessment tool is appropriate for diagnosing Adam’s strengths and needs.
Beneath the table, in a 500-750 word analysis, advocate for the appropriate educational decisions for this student based on the assessment results. The analysis should include:
- Recommendations for any needed classroom accommodations or modifications, and placement for specific content areas.
- Appropriate accommodations for Adam’s assessments or testing conditions, including the use of technology for these accommodations.
- Reflection on the role of special education teachers as advocates for students to help students realize and develop their unique talents and skills.