Attempt the following questions from the case study below. Only finance guys please. This is technical please be ware.
Attempt question 6 to 11. Have a glance before bidding for this job.
6. Run a regression of the natural logarithm of change in sales on the natural logarithm of previous period’s prices, and the natural log of marketing expenditures on print, outdoor, and broadcasting.
7. To understand the influence of vodka quality, run a regression by adding the tier 1 and tier 2 dummy variables (that indicate whether a vodka brand belongs to first- or second-quality tiers) to the set of independent variables in question 6.
8. To understand the influence of competition and brand power, run a regression by adding the sum of sales of all the competing brands in the previous year (“lagtotalminussales”) to the independent variables in question 7.
9. To measure the sales growth of new brands compared with the existent ones, include the variable “firstintro” to the independent variable set in question 8. “Firstintro” is equal to one in the first three years after a brand is introduced and is zero elsewhere.
10. Why does the coefficient of price and advertising change in the above regressions?
11. Based on your analysis of the Vodka data, what recommendations do you have for Cuvelier regarding the marketing mix for SVEDKA?
Duration is 3 hours max. Don’t write much. Accuracy please. No guess work.