Submit the final draft of Chapter 1 Q&A from Module 1 after incorporating peer review feedback. Remember, serious revision is expected.
I really like your definitions and concepts of the assignment. I also think that humanities are always going to be and play a big part in our lives. Social science is the branch of science devoted to the study of human societies and the relationships among individuals within those societies. I believe that’s why I love psychology so much because it helps me understand a little bit more about other people and the way they think and behave. At first, I kind of struggled in my English classes and quickly found it its more to it is more complex then people think. It requires you to use your imagination and comprehension skills. I pray with every English class I take that I get better and better.
First paper details
Part 1: You will submit these Q&A assignments in one document next week to Blackboard. Read and Write answers to the following assignments from the book Miller-Cochran, S. K., Stamper, R., & Cochran, S. (2019). An insider’s guide to academic writing: A rhetoric and reader. Boston, MA: Bedford/St. Martins, Macmillan:
- First, you will complete the assignment, then you will post it to the discussion board for peer review, and you will respond to another peer’s post on the same discussion board.
- This assignment can be in any genre and format EXCEPT an essay (Examples: Q&A, interview, charts, dialogue, memorandum, etc.):
- Inside Work: Understanding Disciplinarity – page 10. Complete all questions and follow instructions. You will need your course schedule – considering at least four courses you have already taken or plan to take.
- Read Insider’s View: Undergraduate students on academic writing – pages 12-14.
- Inside Work: Understanding the Goals of Your Writing Course – page 14. Complete all questions and follow instructions. You will need the course objectives found in the course syllabus.