http://payforessayonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/whatsapp-logo-1.jpeg 0 0 Pay for essay online http://payforessayonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/whatsapp-logo-1.jpeg Pay for essay online2021-11-25 20:57:502021-11-25 20:57:50Design basics used to create balance | ARTS 2001C - Fundamentals of Photographic Arts | Walden University
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review Chapters 2 and 3 in your course text, The Photographer’s Eye.
- Review Diane Arbus’s photograph, Child with Toy Hand Grenade, 1962.
- Review the websites from this week’s Learning Resources for more inspiration and examples of photographs.
- Consider the following questions regarding the Arbus photograph:
- How does the use of a square frame impact the balance of the photograph?
- What elements contribute to the balance of the photograph presented here? Would you say this is a balanced photograph? Explain your response.
- Does this composition draw your eyes more to the center of the frame or more to the edges? Give evidence for your response.
- How does the photograph demonstrate contrast, tension, rhythm, and/or depth?
- How does the subject of the photograph relate to the background?
- How is perspective created in the photograph?
- Is the photograph more weighted toward information or emotion? Explain your response.
- While considering the questions above, compare the assigned photograph with Arbus’s 1967 photograph, Identical Twins, Roselle, N.J., 1967. Explain how these photographs differ and how they are similar.