The case should not exceed six (6) pages in length, excluding the reference list.
STEPS IN SOLVING A CASE STUDY
The analysis should include these sequential steps:
1. Presentation of the facts surrounding the case. (~0.5 page)
2. Identification of the key issues. (~0.5 page)
3. Listing of alternative courses of action that could be taken. (~1 page)
4. Evaluation of alternative courses of action. (~1.5 pages)
5. Recommendation of the best course of action. (~1.5 pages)
Criteria for grading the case study.
How to solve a case study.
Chris Peterson at DSS Consulting.