I’m doing a Health Care Marketing Business Plan Project. The 1st step to this plan was the Health Care Organization Selection which is already completed.
I had to select a Not-for-profit or For-profit Health Care Organization for this Business Plan. The chosen health care organization will either market a new product or service to a specific target market.
United Health Group Incorporated is the healthcare organization I selected to use for my project. It is an American profit-making healthcare organization situated in Minnetonka, Minnesota. I’ve chosen to market Dialysis Centers. (I will attach this assignment, so you’ll have the information needed to revise, and finish the 5 phases for this project).
This plan will include 5 phases which will be broken up. The phases are:
Phase 1: Executive Summary
Phase 2: Company Profile & Industry Overview
Phase 3: Service Overview, Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix
Phase 4: Service Delivery Plan and Human Resources Plan
Phase 5: Financial Statement and Balance Sheets
However, we are on phase 4 of this project, which is Service Delivery Plan and Human Resources Plan
Phase IV: Service Delivery Plan and Human Resources Plan
1. Service Delivery Plan
• Outlines the method by which your service will be delivered to clients or customers
• It is a statement of what resources are needed in terms of both personnel and other assets to be delivered.
• Outlines the critical points in the clinical service delivery process
What to Include:
- Service delivery methodology: what methods will your organization use to deliver services-this can be an outline
- Flow Chart of delivery service, delivery sequence, and timing requirements
1.Organizational Structure/staffing Plan
- Clinical (full time vs. part time)
- Non-clinical (full time vs. part time)
- Job descriptions-brief
- Roles and responsibilities-brief description
Use of References
Textbook: Essentials of Health Care Marketing 9781284094312 Eric N. Berkowitz Jones & Bartlett Publishers
The refence for that textbook is:
Berkowitz, E. N. (2017). Essentials of health care marketing.