Hello everyone, I have an Assignment for you today. This assignment must be DONE by Monday, April 13, 2020, no later than 10 pm. By the way, I need this assignment to be PLAGIARISM FREE & a Spell Check when completed. Make sure you READ the instructions CAREFULLY. Now without further ado, the instructions to the assignments are below:
This assignment provides you with an opportunity to create a code of ethics for you and your family, as well as to explain the strategies and thought processes that went into developing the code. First, create an original code of ethics for your family by thinking about your family as an organization. In your code of ethics, please include the following items:
- guiding principles,
- purpose of the code,
- core values,
- training and education (How will you train and educate others about the code?),
- who it covers,
- mission statement, and
- other pertinent elements you feel necessary to have a comprehensive code of ethics.
The next part of this assignment involves an evaluation, where you describe the thought process behind the code of ethics that you prepared. For the evaluation part of this assignment, draft an essay to include the following items:
- Identify the key roles of those who have a vested interest in the ethical behavior that your code defines.
- Explain the strategies and thought processes that you used to formulate the code.
- Explain how you would strategically implement and communicate the code to others in the organization.
- Explain how you will monitor the practice of ethical decision-making.
- Provided that laws exist and have been enacted for resolving conflict, why do we also need a code of ethics?
In the process of writing your code, you must research the topic of codes of ethics and incorporate at least two articles, no older than five years. Your code and evaluation must be at least 1,000 words. Format the code as you like; however, be sure it is professional and legible. Format the evaluation part of the assignment by using APA Style. Save both parts in one Word document.
By the way, I have 11 attachments down below. One is a study guide for the unit and the other ten are CSU Articles below that you can use for this assignment. But out of the ten articles ONLY pick TWO to use and complete this assignment. So look over each article and find two that are interesting to you and that’ll help you complete this assignment. In addition, make sure you incorporate/answer the following questions above for both part one and two of this assignment.