What Makes ____ the Best Place to Work and Why?
Choose one company (other than Google, Facebook, or Verizon) that you believe would be an ideal company to work for based on working conditions, salary, opportunity for advancement, and work involved. Use Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library for your research.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
- Evaluate the fundamental driving forces that shape the organizational environment of the selected company. Be sure to address competing in a global marketplace, workforce diversity, ethics and morality, and technological innovation.
- Examine the organization’s specific practices or policies and the influence of these practices on individual and organizational outcomes.
- Determine which practices related to work attitudes in U.S. organizations are most strongly affected by diversity and how those effects could be addressed.
- Use at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate the forces that shape the organizational environment of a given company.